Software Sales Representative
Impsoft Solutions is seeking a Software Sales Representative to join our team! Ever since its inception, Impsoft Solutions has focused on its unwavering commitment to digital marketing. Today, our products give our customers superior edge-to-edge software marketing solutions. Rapid development of advanced technologies ensures their businesses are always ahead of the curve. Our product suite consists of: an android mobile, a website, social media management and marketing and Branding.
This is a business to business sales role involved with selling integrated software solutions in both small and medium based market. In this role you will be responsible for end to end software sales from lead to close. You will also, be responsible for generating relationships and maintaining current Impsoft Solutions accounts. By becoming a strategic partner with our current client base, you will to help identify and anticipate our clients’ needs and help provide the right Impsoft Solutions solution.
Our ideal candidate would have experience with the following:
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach, with the ability to drive the process with the decision maker and close the sale
- Have prior experience in long sales cycles involved with process and system changes
- In this role you will be expected to develop and manage on-going customer relationships and work with all levels of stakeholders within the client’s organization by building rapport and becoming a “trusted advisor”
- Ability to communicate Impsoft Solutions’ business value, of our enterprise level software solutions and services to the client base
- Proven ability to drive revenue within your given territory and become the solution of choice with your existing accounts
- Experience assisting your current accounts with renewals and contracts extensions
- Diligent tracking of your sales forecast and ability to provide reporting to Impsoft Solutions’ leadership
- 2-3 years experience with enterprise level software sales demonstrating the ability to achieve sales goals and drive revenue using proven sales methods
- Ability to develop and manage relationships and work with multiple client-based stakeholders
- Strong communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Effective time management and organized
- Expert networking ability and business development with both Impsoft Solutions staff, as well as, with the clients in the assigned territory
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma
- Prior experience in hospitality industry, preferred
To Apply ,Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.